Canund Video Home Page New Appearance
New Added Features
Canund Video has gone through a massive upgrade that has given the platform some new features. The upgrade happened on February 22, 2020. The upgrade has made options on the platform more accessible. People are encouraged to check out the new upgraded version of Canund Video. It is a much better look and much easier to navigate the platform. Here is a list of the new features for users that came with the upgrade.
- Ability to rent a video
- Emoji support for video description
- Ability to subscribe to a playlist only, so if the playlist gets updated the user shall get a notification
- Ability for users to set in the settings from which categories they want to see videos on the homepage.
- Ability to set daily/lifetime budget for ads
- Required subscription before being able to access the site
- Mass notification system
- Register by invitation code system
- Auto delete system, delete videos from date to date, type and size
- Auto subscribe system
- Ability to reposition cover from profile page
- Activities system, users can now post a status
- Improved design on some sections
- Fixed 45+ important bugs
Canund Video Logo
The New Appearance
The upgrade has given the platform a new appearance as well. The audio and picture for the videos are much clearer and better quality. The new appearance is more of a modern look that is easier on the eyes with the featured video still right at the top of the home page. Directly under the featured video is a list of video categories that include: trending videos, top videos, subscriptions, latest videos, film and animation, music, travel and events, people and blogs, comedy, news and politics, how to style videos, non-profit and activism, and television. There is a new menu on the left side of the screen that allows you to have easier access to to different features that are on the platform, including all of the video categories listed above. The menu shows you channels you have subscribed to, your purchases and popular channels. Content creators can still monetize their content through having adds on their videos as well as donations. As mentioned above there is also the new option of having videos they can rent out as well.
You can check out our new appearance and features here using this link: https://video.canund.com/